Suffa Consulting is about helping businesses grow. We cover strategy to implementation, including capital deployment, M&A transactions and post-merger integration. Our experience will help you start, optimize and grow your business (and sell, should you choose an exit strategy!).
We help you realize your business vision!
Principal: Bill Suffa
Bill is principal of Suffa Consulting. His 30+ year career includes leading global growth companies with focus on strategy, operations, corporate development, capital allocation & investment, and lean startup. He also has deep experience in multiple entrepreneurial ventures.
Bill’s experience includes:
- CEO of Piranha Branding, LLC
- Co-founder & Vice-chairman of LifecycleVC
- Advisor to DAGroup and portfolio companies
- Director, Strategic Development for Raytheon’s Space and Airborne Systems division (including monetization of the intellectual property portfolio)
- EVP, Corporate Development, COO, and one of the partners for ExecutiveAction, LLC
- SVP, Capital Management (including growth capital and M&A) for Clear Channel Communications (global parent)
- VP Strategic Development, Jacor Communications
- One of the founding partners for Suffa & Cavell Consultants
These roles are in a wide range of industry sectors, such as:
- Government contracting, and
Bill has served various representative roles with industry organizations and international groups, like the ITU, NAB, and AFCCE. He serves as an occasional instructor and regular judge in MBA programs. He has authored a number of articles and been an invited speaker.
Bill iss a mentor to several start-up companies in the DC area, and works with the George Washington University entrepreneurship office and AccelerateDC in mentoring or advising startup teams in a variety of industries.
Bill earned an MBA from the George Washington University, as well as a BS in Electrical Engineering from Virginia Tech. He is a licensed Professional Engineer in Virginia and holds a commercial pilot’s license.